Letters & Opinions

Welcome to the Letters & Opinions section. After reading them please don't forget to drop us comments on each of the opinions expressed.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Why are experienced trainers leaving PNGIPA?

I applied to study the Diploma in Public Administration in August 2012 at the PNG Institute of Public Administration this year (2013). However, I did not receive any response. Last month, I was in Port Moresby so I decided to check at PNGIPA.

I was told that, all programs for 2013 were cancelled by the director. No reasons were given. Can the Minister for Public Service or any authority responsible for PNGIPA tell Public Servants throughout the country what is happening? One trainer told me that, they are doing nothing and many experienced trainers have left the Institute because they have nothing to do.

Is the government trying to close down PNGIPA?


Max Yauro
Public Servant – Kokopo


No comments:

Post a Comment